Bordeaux FUZE ECO (PENR) Black in 1 Ltr Bottle
Bordeaux’s FUZE ECO (PENR) inks are fully compatible with Roland’s ECO-SOL MAX™ ink and with Mutoh’s Eco Ultra™ ink. Bordeaux PENR inks are specifically engineered to be “Mix & Match” with the OEM inks and easy to install. They do not require flushing or the need to create new profiles.
Bordeaux FUZE ECO (PENR) inks use a proprietary Mix & Match concept, enabling on-the-fly conversion of the original ink to Bordeaux without the need to flush, replace parts or perform new color profiles in most configurations. The “Mix” only technology enables conversion of specified OEM inks to Bordeaux without the need to flush or replace parts.
An innovative Eco-Solvent Ink that offers a high quality, yet economic solution as a replacement for Eco-Sol Max™ inks in the Roland Soljet Pro™ and VersaCAMM™. Our ink is also fully compatible with the newer XC and VP models. The FUZE ECO (PENR)™ inks are fully compatible with the Mutoh® ValueJet™ , Falcon Outdoor II™ and in addition to the Mimaki® ES3 inks.
Unique benefits include:
- Extremely wide color gamut
- Quick drying with excellent substrate adhesion
- Odorless and harmless
- Superior outdoor and scratch resistance
- Compatible with a broad range of substrates
- Environmentally friendly
- Mix&Match technology
Compatibility: Bordeaux’s FUZE ECO (PENR)™ ink is fully compatible with Roland’s ECO-SOL MAX™ ink and with Mutoh’s Eco Ultra™ ink. Just “plug and play” and you’re ready to go! There is no need to flush or spend time creating new profiles.
Our inks produce:
- High print density.
- Extremely wide color gamut.
- Quick drying with excellent substrate adhesion.
- Superior scratch resistance.
- Long life prints that can be laminated for extended use.
- High quality prints using a wide selection of uncoated banner, mesh, vinyl, self adhesive vinyl and paper.
Bordeaux has also designed the Eco-Solvent Inks to interact seamlessly with the Printer:
- 100%-compatibility with original printer components.
- Will not cause clogging and misfiring and Promote printhead life.
- Practically Odorless
- Maximal Light Fastness
- Wide Color Gamut and high Optical Density
- Outdoor Durability guaranteed for up to 2 years
- Optimized Adhesion and Scratch Resistance with both coated and uncoated substrates.