TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payments:All payments shall be done via credit card: Visa, MasterCard & American Express. All online transactions are processed through a secure payment gateway.
Sales tax will be charged where applicable. Since we are located in California, all California taxes will be charged. All other states are exempt from sales taxes for transactions via the Internet, or wherever we do not have a physical presence. Sales taxes or any other local, federal, or state taxes that apply shall be added to your invoice amount and will appear on your credit card charge. If you supply a resale number, taxes will not be charged. Please note that we will check that your resale number is VALID prior to processing your order. As always we will contact you should any problems arise during the processing or your order.
Freight & Shipping:
SourcePoint will process orders and ship via UPS or FedEx as selected by customer during checkout process. Shipping charges are paid by customer and will be added to your invoice.
1. ABSOLUTELY NO returns will be accepted at our dock without a VALID RMA NUMBER. Period! All questions regarding workmanship, or defects in the products purchased should be handled through our return customer service department. Be sure to state the problem briefly on your completed RMA (Return Material Authorization) request form. Please email a RMA request to us @ RMAfirstname.lastname@example.org. We will email you a copy of our RMA form. Be sure to state the problem briefly in your request and return to us at the same email address. We will contact you shortly with a response to your request.
2. No credit will be given if we find that over 50% of the product has been used. In some cases No credit will be given if we find that upon inspection the product has been tampered with, damaged, or defaced in any manner that ceased it’s function.
3. We may recommend sending you a replacement product instead of issuing a credit to your account. Nothing will not be done until we receive the defective product back in our warehouse.
4. Customer must return all products back at their own expense. We can issue a refund for freight if requested by customer once the product(s) are received. The max reimbursable freight for a return shipment is $4.95. You are responsible for keeping track of the method of shipment, tracking numbers, insurance, etc. If a product is lost in shipment we cannot issue credit & it is your responsibility to obtain credit from the carrier.
5. No credit will be given on products returned that do not have all original boxing and packaging.
6. No returns will be accepted on any product that is over 90 days old unless previously warrantied in writing by our company.
7. We do not accept returns on open OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) cartridges. These products are covered by their respective MFG’s. If you have a defective OEM cartridge please contact the corresponding MFG directly.
8. SourcePoint is not responsible for products returned to us that were not originally purchased from us. Any products returned to us that are not ours will be sent to our recycling center.
If the package is lost because the customer entered an incorrect Shipping address at time of purchase; they are liable for the order amount. If the package is lost and the customer entered the correct shipping information. We will not issue a refund or reship for 10 business days. (grace period) This is to allow time for the package to return to us via the carrier. If the package is lost and was shipped via UPS or FedEx, we can file a claim on your behalf.
All products are warrantied to meet the minimum performance requirements as set forth by the original equipment manufacturer. SourcePoint does not make any warranties, expressed, or implied including without limitation, implied warranties. All warranties, whether expressed or implied, are hereby disclaimed and negated including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Explanation of Limited Warranty:
SourcePoint warrants to the original purchaser that all products will be free of defects in materials and workmanship affecting, form, fit and function. Only claims make by the original purchaser regarding defective products, or otherwise, will be valid. SourcePoint will replace, repair, or give appropriate credit, exchange, or refund of the original purchase price, or fair market value, whichever is lower; that is to be determined to be defective by SourcePoint. SourcePoint reserves the right to replace, or substitute a functional equivalent product. We reserve the right to use new or serviceable used parts that are functional. This limited warranty is valid only when product is used in the normal course of usage and does not include failures, malfunctions that may result from tampering, alterations, neglect, dropping, electrical power, unusual storage conditions such as extreme heat, or cold. This limited warranty also does not cover customer usage of product that is not in accordance with proper installation of product. Warranty is negated when anyone other than SourcePoint opens, defaces, obstructs, or otherwise tampers with the internal, or external functionality of the product. SourcePoint does not warranty the product beyond 120 days after the original purchase date. All warranties, whether expressed or implied, are hereby disclaimed and negated including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some states do not allow limitations on how long and implied warranty last, so the above limitation may not apply to you. SourcePoint assumes no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damage that may arise from the use of the products we distribute.
All refunds, once approved by RMA dept will be refunded to the original card used. Refunds may not exceed the amount of the original purchase price of the product & may not include the freight charged when shipped. In some cases refunds may not be for the complete purchase price for the product if it is deemed that the product is being returned for a reason other than defective. Restock charges will apply when customer incorrectly ordered the product. The amount charged will be at the discretion of SourcePoint and may be as high as 25%.
Promotions or Special Buy:
May be for a limited time only and may be replaced, eliminated at any time by SourcePoint without warning.
Orders cancelled immediately will not be charged to your account. However, if you cancel an order after it has been shipped and already charged to your account, there will be 25% restock charge when the product is returned to us. It normally takes us 24 to 48 hours to ship your order but it’s entered for shipment into our central computer in real time.
Please keep these products away from children. We are not responsible for products that are used for purpose other than what they are intended for. This product is intended for use in a specified fax, copier, laser, ink jet, or desk jet office equipment. SourcePoint assumes no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damage that may arise from the use of the products we distribute.
We reserve the right to discontinue products at any time regardless of the offer that was made on our web site or advertiser web sites. Items may be discontinued, or replaced at any time due to changes in manufacturer’s specifications of the original equipment, or due to shortages in materials that are needed to manufacturer the products. We will contact customer, inform them of the problem and reverse any charges made to your account for the item.
Customer may not assign its rights or obligations hereunder without the express written consent of SourcePoint.
Laws of California:
This agreement made between customer and SourcePoint is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict or choice of law provisions. Customer agrees that California courts have jurisdiction over this agreement and customer. In the event the customer and prevailing party in any such collection action, dispute, lawsuit, or any other judicial proceeding shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees that may be incurred.
We guarantee products to be free from manufacturer’s defect & meet or exceed the quality of OEM cartridges. Product may be returned unopened up to 60 days from date of purchase for refund or 120 days from date of purchase for defective exchange. A copy of the original invoice must be included with the product. The amount of credit will not exceed the amount of the original purchase. SourcePoint is not responsible for damage to a product caused by unusual storage conditions, extreme heat, or cold. For best results store at room temperature. Toner cartridges do not lose functionality with age if properly stored.
We guarantee the privacy of the information given to us in confidence when making your credit card purchases. Again this information will never be shared, sold or rented with other persons, companies and organizations. No unauthorized charges will ever be made by SourcePoint to your credit card.